- Some email clients will block images by default
- Some will show images by default
- Some will allow users to change settings to unblock images from particular email addresses and/or domains
- Some will allow users to change settings to unblock all images from all senders and
- Some will provide alternative text (ALT text) where images would have been shown if they were not blocked.
See our comprehensive list of all major email clients and their image blocking behavior here. We also answer some FAQ's about image blocking.