Click on the field that you would like to make into a website link. When clicked, the field will open and you will see some new options. Click on the red link icon located underneath the text box. Enter the link URL starting with http:// or https://.
Articles in this section
- Optimizing your email signature for mobiles
- Automatic vcard generation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of using Short URLs in your email signature
- Tips for uploading images to your email signature
- I would like to modify the label "m." into the full word "Mobile"
- Email Signature Analytics
- Want to know more about the fonts available for your email signature?
- How to change the primary or secondary image, when it keeps changing all of the images
- How to add a website link or email link on your images
- How to add email address links or mailto links